Meetings & Events
In January 1983 at La Playa Carmel, Steve Jobs unveiled the Macintosh computer prototype to his development team. Over 30 years later La Playa Carmel continues to be the go-to creative getaway for meetings and corporate retreats seeking to spark creativity and inspire innovation.
From small executive retreats to corporate meetings of up to 200 attendees, La Playa Carmel offers state-of-the-art conference facilities with unparalleled cuisine and attentive service. La Playa’s lush gardens and terraces provide an ideal setting for attendees to enjoy a memorable lunch or dinner al fresco. Experience a full activity program on-site or enjoy world-class golf, sailing and team building venues within minutes of this historic landmark.
At a Glance
- 75 Guest Rooms and Suites
- Conveniently Located 7 miles from Monterey Regional Airport
- 4 Meeting Rooms with 3,479 sq. ft. of Meeting Space
- Outdoor Catering Venues with over 3,000 sq. ft. of Event Space
- Largest Meeting Room is 2,160 sq. ft.
- Walking Distance from Carmel Beach, Village Shops, Restaurants and Art Galleries
- Daily Champagne Breakfast
- Award-Winning Gardens
- Outdoor Heated Pool
- Full Destination Management Services Available