When you step through our doors,
Cleanliness, Health And Safety Are Always Our #1 Priority
The safety and well-being of our guests and associates are always our highest priority and we would like to personally assure you we have taken all steps necessary to maintain the safety standards outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Whatever the reason for your visit, we want you to know that your guestroom and our entire hotel will offer a clean, safe, home-away-from-home experience with access to open-air recreation.
Steps we have taken to ensure your safety.
- All associates are required to wear face coverings or masks.
- Each guestroom is thoroughly cleaned by gloved attendants, using CDC-approved cleaning products.
- Housekeeping will not service any guestrooms during your stay. We will, however, deliver any necessary items to you, upon request. Delivery attendants will be wearing protective gloves.
- CDC-approved cleaning products are used to wipe down door handles and rails frequently throughout each day.
- Associates working at the hotel may not exhibit any signs of sickness. All who are working have chosen to be here and agree to follow all safety guidelines.
- Signs are posted throughout the hotel to remind guests of social distancing.
- When possible, we will leave at least one empty guestroom between those that are occupied.
- Front Desk attendants do not touch either your ID or credit card, instead having you present them to us on the counter.
- We do not re-use guestroom keys from one stay to the next.
- Credit card machines are wiped down after each use.
- Ongoing education for our associates about maintaining good health and staying home when ill.